The What Katie Did Cabaret signature circle-stitched 1950's style bullet bra has been given a new identity, with the bottom half of the cups in slinky satin and the tops left tantalisingly sheer. We guarantee it will keep you standing to attention at all times, pert, pointed and perfectly supported, looking smashing under sweaters and dresses alike.?
Only Available in Peach Satin at this time!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
The What Katie Did Cabaret Bullet Bra has been made astoundingly well and looks especially amazing on those with lighter skin tones. It has:
* a non-stretch band, but does have some stretch from an elastic panel at the front for a snug fit?
* fabric is 100% satin polyester, 100% sheer nylon
* Authentic vintage spiral stitching
* Soft cup (your breast fills the cup to make the bullet shape just like in the old days!)
* 2 row, 3 column hook fastening